We are very pleased to be premiering the video for the third single from London’s Teiger (pronounced ‘tiger’), titled The Law Of Diminishing Returns. The track is taken from the bands debut album due on the 8th of September via Borderland Audio.
The track was recorded at Foel Studio (Porcupine Tree, Dresden Dolls, The Wildhearts etc), and mastered by David Castillo (Opeth, Katatonia, etc).
A striking, dramatic belter of a track featuring cool vocals courtesy of Talie Rose Eigeland over an ear-catching jagged guitar tone that dominates the track. What the band have created with ‘The Law Of Diminishing Returns’ is a powerful hypnotic electric track thats a bit different but entirely brilliant.
To celebrate their album launch, Teiger are scheduled to embark on a UK tour culminating at London’s Underworld on September 7th (tickets TBA).
- West Street Live, Sheffield – July 22nd
- Portals All-Dayer at The Victoria, Dalston – July 29th
- Cambridge Rock Festival – August 5th
- Firebug, Leicester – August 27th
- The Jamhouse, Birmingham – August 30th
- The Pipeline, Brighton – September 1st
- Corporation, Sheffield – September 2nd
- Spinning Top, Manchester – September 4th
- The Underworld, London – September 7th